Why Need Of Eidoo Wallet Support Number Read Below Article:-
Eidoo wallet is a multicurrency digital wallet which permits its users to store ETH, ERC20 and ERC223 tokens with a single backup passphrase only. Eidoo is a very light wallet, Eidoo wallet was launched in August 2017 and was initially only a mobile wallet for Android and iOS devices. The beta version of the Eidoo desktop app was launched in early 2018.
The wallet is almost immediately set to embrace a hybrid exchange to allow its users to swap between tokens with nominal fees speedily and conveniently. According to the Eidoo wallet roadmap, this feature was programmed to be further in Q2 2018.
With atermination goal of generating an active “blockchain-to-human interface”, the Eidoo wallet project also has tactics to offer a host of other products and services, which also comprises of a dapp module, a decentralized blockchain-based marketplace along with a cryptocurrency debit card.
The Eidoo wallet was established by Switzerland-based Eidoo Sagl. It is very well compatible with: Desktop (beta version), Windows (32-bit and 64-bit), OS X, Linux, Mobile:iOS 9.0 and later, Android 5.0 and advanced. Eidoo wallet allows their users to store Ethereum and all ERC20 and ERC223 tokens.
Eidoo wallet presents a few key security procedures to help safeguard their user’s crypto holdings, including:
Private Key. Eidoo wallet leases their users to remember control of their private key, which is stored only in their device and not on any servers.
Backup phrase. Eidoo wallet is a hierarchical deterministic wallet which permits the users to back up and restore all of their crypto assets with a single 12-word passphrase.
Recovery Tool. This feature is involvedin eidoo wallet to make it as rapid and easy as conceivable to recover the user’s wallet if they get a new phone or lose their device.
Pros of using Eidoo Wallet:
- Eidoo wallet provides Support an extensive range of tokens
- Eidoo wallet is very easy to set up and use
- It is present on desktop and mobile devices both
- Eidoo wallet is an HD wallet
- Permits the users to retain control of their private keys
Cons of using Eidoo wallet:
- Bitcoin storage still coming soon with the Eidoo wallet
- Desktop version in beta testing phase
- Additional features such as hybrid exchange still being settled
- As a comparatively new wallet, it lacks the similar recognized status as other wallet providers
If you are using an Eidoo wallet and facing any of the